Are you preparing for a health check-up?
If you are preparing for any health check-up, it is immensely important to follow our guidelines to get the accurate result from the test. Inaccurate test results may lead to the wrong assumption from the side of health professionals and doctors. Thus, make sure you strictly follow the instructions that follow.
- Get enough sleep at least 6 hours prior to the check up
- Have your meal at least 8-10 hours prior to check up
- Drink water to avoid dehydration
- Don’t drink alcohol for at least 24 hours prior to check up
- If you are taking medicines for hypertension, continue as per doctor’s prescription
- Carry your previous reports if you have any chronic illness or health issue
- Avoid appointments 7 days before and after the menstrual period
- Pregnant females or those suspecting pregnancy are advised not to undergo X-ray test
- Make sure you report at the allotted time for you
Timing : Everyday 7 am - 12 mn