Pediatrician services are available at our Medical Center by our experienced doctors. Mothers are welcome to discuss day to day problems as well as have their infants weighed to the Pediatrician. Immunizations are carried out according to local government regulations and country of origin requirements. The Pediatrician carries out child development examinations at recommended ages.
- Assessment of Growth and Development
- Giving health education and advising parents or guardians regarding the nutrition, hygiene and disease prevention in children.
- Examination of patients and performing Diagnostic tests if needed to obtain information on Medical Conditions.
- Treatment of Minor illness to Acute and Chronic health problems, allergic and Immunological disorders and Behavioral Disorders.
- Immunization of Children with age appropriate Vaccinations for the prevention of dreadful infectious diseases.